Scrabble word: TOWN
Is TOWN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city
- noun - the people living in a municipality smaller than a city
- noun - an administrative division of a county
- noun - United States architect who was noted for his design and construction of truss bridges (1784-1844)
- The residents of such a population center: The whole town disagreed with the mayor.
- A township.
- A city: New York is a big town.
- A rural village that has a market or fair periodically.
- Often used to modify another noun: town streets; town populations.
- noun - a center of population smaller than a city
There are 4 letters in TOWN: N O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOWN
Click to search all anagrams of TOWN plus a wildcard: TOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOWN
Images for TOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.