Scrabble word: TOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOWN exist?
Definitions of TOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city
- noun - the people living in a municipality smaller than a city
- noun - an administrative division of a county
- noun - United States architect who was noted for his design and construction of truss bridges (1784-1844)
- The residents of such a population center: The whole town disagreed with the mayor.
- A township.
- A city: New York is a big town.
- A rural village that has a market or fair periodically.
- Often used to modify another noun: town streets; town populations.
- noun - a center of population smaller than a city