Scrabble word: NOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOW exist?
Definitions of NOW in dictionaries:
- noun - the momentary present
- adv - in the historical present
- adv - in these times
- adv - used to preface a command or reproof or request
- adv - at the present moment
- adv - without delay or hesitation
- adv - (prefatory or transitional) indicates a change of subject or activity
- adv - in the immediate past
- At the present time: goods now on sale; the now aging dictator.
- At once; immediately: Stop now.
- In the immediate past; very recently: left the room just now.
- At this point in the series of events; then: The ship was now listing to port.
- In these circumstances; as things are: Now we won’t be able to stay.
- Used to introduce a command, reproof, or request: Now pay attention.
- Seeing that; since: Now that spring is here, we can expect milder weather.
- Of the present time; current: our now governor.
- noun - the present time