Scrabble word: NOW
Is NOW valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NOW in dictionaries:
- noun - the momentary present
- adv - in the historical present
- adv - in these times
- adv - used to preface a command or reproof or request
- adv - at the present moment
- adv - without delay or hesitation
- adv - (prefatory or transitional) indicates a change of subject or activity
- adv - in the immediate past
- At the present time: goods now on sale; the now aging dictator.
- At once; immediately: Stop now.
- In the immediate past; very recently: left the room just now.
- At this point in the series of events; then: The ship was now listing to port.
- In these circumstances; as things are: Now we won’t be able to stay.
- Used to introduce a command, reproof, or request: Now pay attention.
- Seeing that; since: Now that spring is here, we can expect milder weather.
- Of the present time; current: our now governor.
- noun - the present time
There are 3 letters in NOW: N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOW
Click to search all anagrams of NOW plus a wildcard: NOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOW
Images for NOW
Lookup in Wiki for NOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.