Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOW exist?
Definitions of KNOW in dictionaries:
- noun - the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people
- verb - be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information
- verb - know how to do or perform something
- verb - be aware of the truth of something
- verb - be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- verb - have fixed in the mind
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - know the nature or character of
- verb - be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- verb - perceive as familiar
- To perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty.
- To regard as true beyond doubt: I know she won’t fail.
- To have a practical understanding of, as through experience; be skilled in: knows how to cook.
- To have fixed in the mind: knows her Latin verbs.
- To have experience of: “a black stubble that had known no razor” (William Faulkner).
- To perceive as familiar; recognize: I know that face.
- To be acquainted with: He doesn’t know his neighbors.
- To be able to distinguish; recognize as distinct: knows right from wrong.
- To discern the character or nature of: knew him for a liar.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To possess knowledge, understanding, or information.
- Possessing special or secret information.
- adj - to have a true understanding of [v KNEW, KNOWN, KNOWING, KNOWS] : KNOWABLE
There are 4 letters in KNOW: K N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOW plus a wildcard: KNOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOW
Images for KNOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.