Scrabble word: KNOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOWN exist?
Definitions of KNOWN in dictionaries:
- verb - be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information
- verb - know how to do or perform something
- verb - be aware of the truth of something
- verb - be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- verb - have fixed in the mind
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - know the nature or character of
- verb - be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- verb - perceive as familiar
- adj - apprehended with certainty
- Proved or generally recognized: the only known case; a known authority.
- noun - a mathematical quantity whose value is given
There are 5 letters in KNOWN: K N N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOWN plus a wildcard: KNOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOWN
Images for KNOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.