Scrabble word: WORN
Is WORN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORN in various dictionaries:
- verb - be dressed in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - have in one's aspect
- verb - deteriorate through use or stress
- verb - have or show an appearance of
- verb - last and be usable
- verb - go to pieces
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- adj - affected by wear
- adj - showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
- Affected by wear or use.
- Impaired or damaged by wear or use: the worn pockets on a jacket.
- Showing the wearing effects of overwork, care, worry, or suffering.
- adj - affected by wear or use
There are 4 letters in WORN: N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORN
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORN, to go: WORN?
Rearrange the letters in WORN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WORN
Images for WORN
What's nearby WORN
Lookup in Wiki for WORN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORN"