Scrabble word: WORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORN exist?
Definitions of WORN in dictionaries:
- noun - impairment resulting from long use
- noun - a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- noun - the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
- adj - affected by wear
- adj - showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
- Affected by wear or use.
- Impaired or damaged by wear or use: the worn pockets on a jacket.
- Showing the wearing effects of overwork, care, worry, or suffering.
- adj - affected by wear or use
There are 4 letters in WORN: N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORN plus a wildcard: WORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORN
Images for WORN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.