Scrabble word: CROWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROWN exist?
Definitions of CROWN in dictionaries:
- noun - the Crown (or the reigning monarch) as the symbol of the power and authority of a monarchy
- noun - the part of a tooth above the gum that is covered with enamel
- noun - a wreath or garland worn on the head to signify victory
- noun - an ornamental jeweled headdress signifying sovereignty
- noun - the part of a hat (the vertex) that covers the crown of the head
- noun - an English coin worth 5 shillings
- noun - the upper branches and leaves of a tree or other plant
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - the award given to the champion
- noun - the top of the head
- noun - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- noun - the center of a cambered road
- verb - invest with regal power
- verb - be the culminating event
- verb - form the topmost part of
- verb - put an enamel cover on
- An ornamental circlet or head covering, often made of precious metal set with jewels and worn as a symbol of sovereignty.
- The power, position, or empire of a monarch or of a state governed by constitutional monarchy.
- The monarch as head of state.
- A distinction or reward for achievement, especially a title signifying championship in a sport.
- Something resembling a diadem in shape.
- A coin stamped with a crown or crowned head on one side.
- A silver coin formerly used in Great Britain and worth five shillings.
- Any one of several coins, such as the koruna, the krona, or the krone, having a name that means “crown.
- A basic unit of currency in Czech Republic, Denmark, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.
- The top or highest part of the head.
- The head itself.
- The top or upper part of a hat.
- The highest point or summit.
- The highest, primary, or most valuable part, attribute, or state: considered the rare Turkish stamp the crown of their collection.
- The part of a tooth that is covered by enamel and projects beyond the gum line.
- An artificial substitute for the natural crown of a tooth.
- The lowest part of an anchor, where the arms are joined to the shank.
- The upper part of a tree, which includes the branches and leaves.
- The part of a plant, usually at ground level, where the stem and roots merge.
- The persistent, mostly underground base of a perennial herb.
- See corona (n.
- The crest of an animal, especially of a bird.
- The portion of a cut gem above the girdle.
- To put a crown or garland on the head of.
- To invest with regal power; enthrone.
- To confer honor, dignity, or reward upon.
- To surmount or be the highest part of.
- To form the crown, top, or chief ornament of.
- To bring to completion or successful conclusion; consummate: crowned the event with a lavish reception.
- To put a crown on (a tooth).
- To make (a piece in checkers that has reached the last row) into a king by placing another piece upon it.
- To hit on the head.
- verb - to supply with a crown (a royal headpiece)
There are 5 letters in CROWN: C N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROWN plus a wildcard: CROWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROWN
Images for CROWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.