Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FROWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROWN exist?
Definitions of FROWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a facial expression of dislike or displeasure
- verb - look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
- To wrinkle the brow, as in thought or displeasure.
- To express (disapproval, for example) by wrinkling the brow.
- v - to contract the brow in displeasure
There are 5 letters in FROWN: F N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROWN plus a wildcard: FROWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROWN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FROWN
- ... when youre happy. Cry when you are sad. frown elephant journal
- ... to this article httpwww.impetuscoaching.netarchives1271frown
- English explanatory dictionary online frown
- Filefrowny.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... Burgers Turning Customer Service frown Upside Down The Upsell
- SORRY TRY AGAIN
- ... www.bigredsplace.comwordpresswp-contentuploads200707frown.png
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.