Scrabble word: BROWN
Is BROWN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BROWN in dictionaries:
- noun - an orange of low brightness and saturation
- noun - Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
- noun - abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859)
- noun - a university in Rhode Island
- verb - fry in a pan until it changes color
- verb - make brown in color
- adj - of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- adj - (of skin) deeply suntanned
- Of the color brown.
- Deeply suntanned.
- To make or become brown.
- To cook until brown.
- adj - of a dark color
There are 5 letters in BROWN: B N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROWN
Click to search all anagrams of BROWN plus a wildcard: BROWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROWN
Images for BROWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.