Is BROWNS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROWNS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an orange of low brightness and saturation
- noun - Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
- noun - abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859)
- noun - a university in Rhode Island
- verb - fry in a pan until it changes color
- verb - make brown in color
- adj - of a dark color
There are 6 letters in BROWNS: B N O R S W
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROWNS, to go: BROWNS?
Rearrange the letters in BROWNS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BROWNS
What's nearby BROWNS
Lookup in Wiki for BROWNS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROWNS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROWNS"