Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROWNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROWNS exist?
Definitions of BROWNS in dictionaries:
- noun - an orange of low brightness and saturation
- noun - Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
- noun - abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859)
- noun - a university in Rhode Island
- verb - fry in a pan until it changes color
- verb - make brown in color
- adj - of a dark color
There are 6 letters in BROWNS: B N O R S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROWNS plus a wildcard: BROWNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROWNS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROWNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.