Scrabble word: SWORN
Is SWORN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SWORN in dictionaries:
- verb - utter obscenities or profanities
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - promise solemnly
- verb - make a deposition
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- adj - bound by or as if by an oath
- adj - bound by or stated on oath
- Having been asserted as true under oath: sworn statements by witnesses.
- Bound or empowered by an oath: a sworn official.
- Avowed: a sworn friend.
- verb - to utter a solemn oath
There are 5 letters in SWORN: N O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWORN
Click to search all anagrams of SWORN plus a wildcard: SWORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWORN
Images for SWORN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.