Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWORN exist?
Definitions of SWORN in dictionaries:
- adj - bound by or as if by an oath
- adj - bound by or stated on oath
- Having been asserted as true under oath: sworn statements by witnesses.
- Bound or empowered by an oath: a sworn official.
- Avowed: a sworn friend.
- v - to utter a solemn oath
There are 5 letters in SWORN: N O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWORN plus a wildcard: SWORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWORN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWORN
- sworn to fun... Loyal to none
- sworn affidavit of declaration
- ... that she saw a boy run across her lawn .here is her sworn affidavit
- Declassified US Archives on Liaqat Ali Khan and Pakistan Rupee News
- Florida Request for sworn Statement of Account
- sworn Statement of Income and Expenditures Health and Safety - PDF
- Subpoena for sworn Statement
- Affidavits sworn - Download as PowerPoint
- As Flap noted in his post on the report Sarah Palins abuse of ...
- ... Stars Justin Bieber Carly Rae Jepsen Is sworn to Secrecy on Duet
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.