Scrabble word: TOWNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOWNS exist?
Definitions of TOWNS in dictionaries:
- noun - an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city
- noun - the people living in a municipality smaller than a city
- noun - an administrative division of a county
- noun - United States architect who was noted for his design and construction of truss bridges (1784-1844)
- noun - a center of population smaller than a city
There are 5 letters in TOWNS: N O S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOWNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOWNS plus a wildcard: TOWNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOWNS
Images for TOWNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.