Scrabble word: WORSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORSE exist?
Definitions of WORSE in dictionaries:
- noun - something inferior in quality or condition or effect
- adj - (comparative of `bad') inferior to another in quality or condition or desirability
- adj - changed for the worse in health or fitness
- adv - (comparative of `ill') in a less effective or successful or desirable manner
- More inferior, as in quality, condition, or effect.
- More severe or unfavorable.
- Being further from a standard; less desirable or satisfactory.
- Comparative of badly, ill.
- noun - something that is worse (bad in a greater degree)
There are 5 letters in WORSE: E O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORSE plus a wildcard: WORSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORSE
Images for WORSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.