Scrabble word: SLOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOWER exist?
Definitions of SLOWER in dictionaries:
- adj - not moving quickly
- adj - at a slow tempo
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- adj - (of business) not active or brisk
- adv - more slowly
- adj - moving with little speed
- verb - to lessen the speed of
There are 6 letters in SLOWER: E L O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOWER plus a wildcard: SLOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOWER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.