Scrabble word: SLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOW exist?
Definitions of SLOW in dictionaries:
- verb - lose velocity
- verb - become slow or slower
- verb - cause to proceed more slowly
- adj - not moving quickly
- adj - at a slow tempo
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- adj - (of business) not active or brisk
- adv - without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
- adv - of timepieces
- Not moving or able to move quickly; proceeding at a low speed: a slow train; slow walkers.
- Marked by a retarded tempo: a slow waltz.
- Taking or requiring a long time: the slow job of making bread.
- Taking more time than is usual: a slow worker; slow progress in the peace negotiations.
- Registering a time or rate behind or below the correct one: a slow clock.
- Lacking in promptness or willingness; not precipitate: They were slow to accept our invitation.
- Characterized by a low volume of sales or transactions: Business was slow today.
- Lacking liveliness or interest; boring: a slow party.
- Not having or exhibiting intellectual or mental quickness: a slow learner.
- Only moderately warm; low: a slow oven.
- So as to fall behind the correct time or rate: The watch runs slow.
- At a low speed: Go slow! — v.
- To make slow or slower.
- To become slow or slower.
- adj - moving with little speed
- verb - to lessen the speed of
There are 4 letters in SLOW: L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOW plus a wildcard: SLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOW
Images for SLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.