Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOWLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOWLS exist?
Definitions of HOWLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a long loud emotional utterance
- noun - the long plaintive cry of a hound or a wolf
- noun - a loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry loudly, as of animals
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- v - to cry like a dog
There are 5 letters in HOWLS: H L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOWLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOWLS plus a wildcard: HOWLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOWLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOWLS
- howlsmovingcastle-howlsophie.png howls Moving Castle Render
- This film was very entertaining the film makers made even the ...
- The DrawingBoard View topic - howls Moving Castle
- FanArt - howls-moving-castle Fan Art
- Free Download Howl S Moving Castle Review Howl S 2 V10 Japan With ...
- howls moving castle and Spirited away Bistvo je oem nevidno
- Do you love howls MOVING CASTLE
- howls Moving Castle in LEGO Form - Anime Vice
- Pile Of Anime Puter Goodies Wallpapers Howl S Moving Castle Design ...
- Fantasy Artwork howls Moving Castle 1920x1200 HD Wallpaper at TurnLOL ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.