Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOWL exist?
Definitions of HOWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a long loud emotional utterance
- noun - the long plaintive cry of a hound or a wolf
- noun - a loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry loudly, as of animals
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- To utter or emit a long, mournful, plaintive sound.
- To cry or wail loudly, as in pain, sorrow, or anger.
- To laugh heartily.
- To go on a spree.
- A long, wailing cry.
- Something uproariously funny or absurd.
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 4 letters in HOWL: H L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOWL plus a wildcard: HOWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOWL
Images for HOWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.