Scrabble word: HOWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOWL exist?
Definitions of HOWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a long loud emotional utterance
- noun - the long plaintive cry of a hound or a wolf
- noun - a loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry loudly, as of animals
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- To utter or emit a long, mournful, plaintive sound.
- To cry or wail loudly, as in pain, sorrow, or anger.
- To laugh heartily.
- To go on a spree.
- A long, wailing cry.
- Something uproariously funny or absurd.
- verb - to cry like a dog