Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOLE exist?
Definitions of WHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - all of something including all its component elements or parts
- noun - an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- adj - including all components without exception
- adj - (of siblings) having the same parents
- adj - not injured
- adj - exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- adj - acting together as a single undiversified whole
- adv - to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
- Containing all components; complete: a whole wardrobe for the tropics.
- Not divided or disjoined; in one unit: a whole loaf.
- Constituting the full amount, extent, or duration: The baby cried the whole trip home.
- Not wounded, injured, or impaired; sound or unhurt: escaped the fire with a whole skin.
- Having been restored; healed: a whole person again.
- Having the same parents: a whole sister.
- Not fractional; integral.
- A number, group, set, or thing lacking no part or element; a complete thing.
- Entirely; wholly: a whole new idea.
- Considering everything: on the whole, a happy marriage.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “including every constituent or individual”: a whole town devastated by an earthquake; all the class going on a field trip; entire freedom of choice; gross income; the total cost.
- n - all the parts or elements entering into and making up a thing
There are 5 letters in WHOLE: E H L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHOLE plus a wildcard: WHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHOLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHOLE
- whole earth
- Velocity A23 Powertap Pro whole
- Pizza Stock Photo Georgii Dolgykh 5728641
- Chicken whole Photo
- whole apple
- whole-Wheat Bread
- whole Fraction Pie ClipArt ETC
- ... Soup Lady & Chinese Soup Recipes Blog Archive Chicken (whole