Scrabble word: WHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOLE exist?
Definitions of WHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - all of something including all its component elements or parts
- noun - an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- adj - including all components without exception
- adj - (of siblings) having the same parents
- adj - not injured
- adj - exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- adj - acting together as a single undiversified whole
- adv - to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
- Containing all components; complete: a whole wardrobe for the tropics.
- Not divided or disjoined; in one unit: a whole loaf.
- Constituting the full amount, extent, or duration: The baby cried the whole trip home.
- Not wounded, injured, or impaired; sound or unhurt: escaped the fire with a whole skin.
- Having been restored; healed: a whole person again.
- Having the same parents: a whole sister.
- Not fractional; integral.
- A number, group, set, or thing lacking no part or element; a complete thing.
- Entirely; wholly: a whole new idea.
- Considering everything: on the whole, a happy marriage.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “including every constituent or individual”: a whole town devastated by an earthquake; all the class going on a field trip; entire freedom of choice; gross income; the total cost.
- noun - all the parts or elements entering into and making up a thing
There are 5 letters in WHOLE: E H L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHOLE plus a wildcard: WHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHOLE
Images for WHOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.