Is HOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an opening into or through something
- noun - an opening deliberately made in or through something
- noun - one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
- noun - an unoccupied space
- noun - a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- noun - a fault
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- verb - hit the ball into the hole
- verb - make holes in
- A cavity in a solid.
- An opening or a perforation: a hole in the clouds.
- An opening in a defensive formation, especially the area of a baseball infield between the third base player and the shortstop.
- A fault or flaw: There are holes in your argument.
- A deep place in a body of water.
- An animal’s hollowed-out habitation, such as a burrow.
- An ugly, squalid, or depressing dwelling.
- A deep or isolated place of confinement; a dungeon.
- An awkward situation; a predicament.
- The small pit lined with a cup into which a golf ball must be hit.
- One of the divisions of a golf course, from tee to cup.
- A vacant position in a crystal left by the absence of an electron, especially a position in a semiconductor that acts as a carrier of positive electric charge.
- To put a hole in.
- To hit a golf ball into the hole.
- To hibernate in or as if in a hole.
- To take refuge in or as if in a hideout.
- Having a score below zero.
- In debt.
- These nouns refer to an unfilled or empty space.
- verb - to make a hole (a cavity in a solid)
There are 4 letters in HOLE: E H L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOLE, to go: HOLE?
Rearrange the letters in HOLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOLE
What's nearby HOLE
Lookup in Wiki for HOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOLE"