Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLE exist?
Definitions of HOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an opening into or through something
- noun - an opening deliberately made in or through something
- noun - one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
- noun - an unoccupied space
- noun - a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- noun - a fault
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- verb - hit the ball into the hole
- verb - make holes in
- A cavity in a solid.
- An opening or a perforation: a hole in the clouds.
- An opening in a defensive formation, especially the area of a baseball infield between the third base player and the shortstop.
- A fault or flaw: There are holes in your argument.
- A deep place in a body of water.
- An animal’s hollowed-out habitation, such as a burrow.
- An ugly, squalid, or depressing dwelling.
- A deep or isolated place of confinement; a dungeon.
- An awkward situation; a predicament.
- The small pit lined with a cup into which a golf ball must be hit.
- One of the divisions of a golf course, from tee to cup.
- A vacant position in a crystal left by the absence of an electron, especially a position in a semiconductor that acts as a carrier of positive electric charge.
- To put a hole in.
- To hit a golf ball into the hole.
- To hibernate in or as if in a hole.
- To take refuge in or as if in a hideout.
- Having a score below zero.
- In debt.
- These nouns refer to an unfilled or empty space.
- verb - to make a hole (a cavity in a solid)
There are 4 letters in HOLE: E H L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLE plus a wildcard: HOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLE
Images for HOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.