Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HELOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELOT exist?
Definitions of HELOT in dictionaries:
- noun - (Middle Ages) a person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord
- A person in servitude; a serf.
- n - a slave or serf
There are 5 letters in HELOT: E H L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELOT plus a wildcard: HELOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELOT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HELOT
- helots are served excessive alcohol by the Spartans so that their ...
- FilePhilippe Berthelot.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Full resolution (2400 1600 pixels file size 2.15 MB MIME ...
- Marcellin Berthelot - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Roma Surrectums NEA SPARTA
- Lotus berthelotii - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Portrait M P E Berthelot
- Full resolution (820 1339 pixels file size 794 KB MIME type ...
- File- Lotus berthelotii -.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Lotus Berthelotii Needle-shaped Perennial Summer Flower Plant Garden ...