Scrabble word: CLOTHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOTHE exist?
Definitions of CLOTHE in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- To put clothes on; dress.
- To provide clothes for.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cover as if with clothes”: trees clothed in leafy splendor; mist that cloaks the mountains; a beam draped with cobwebs; a boulder mantled with moss; snow robing fields and gardens.
- verb - to provide with clothing