Scrabble word: CLOTHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOTHE exist?
Definitions of CLOTHE in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- To put clothes on; dress.
- To provide clothes for.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cover as if with clothes”: trees clothed in leafy splendor; mist that cloaks the mountains; a beam draped with cobwebs; a boulder mantled with moss; snow robing fields and gardens.
- verb - to provide with clothing
There are 6 letters in CLOTHE: C E H L O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOTHE plus a wildcard: CLOTHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOTHE
Images for CLOTHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.