Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOTH exist?
Definitions of CLOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- Fabric or material formed by weaving, knitting, pressing, or felting natural or synthetic fibers.
- A piece of fabric or material used for a specific purpose, as a tablecloth.
- A sail.
- The characteristic attire of a profession, especially that of the clergy.
- The clergy: a man of the cloth.
- noun - a woven, felted, or knitted material
There are 5 letters in CLOTH: C H L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOTH plus a wildcard: CLOTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.