Is ECHO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ECHO in various dictionaries:
- noun - the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- noun - (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- noun - a reply that repeats what has just been said
- noun - a reflected television or radio or radar beam
- noun - a close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
- noun - an imitation or repetition
- verb - to say again or imitate
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - call to mind
- Repetition of a sound by reflection of sound waves from a surface.
- The sound produced in this manner.
- A repetition or an imitation: a fashion that is an echo of an earlier style.
- A remnant or vestige: found echoes of past civilizations while examining artifacts in the Middle East.
- One who imitates another, as in opinions, speech, or dress.
- A sympathetic response: Their demand for justice found an echo in communities across the nation.
- A consequence or repercussion: Her resignation had echoes throughout the department.
- Repetition of certain sounds or syllables in poetry, as in echo verse.
- Soft repetition of a note or phrase.
- A reflected wave received by a radio or radar.
- To repeat (a sound) by the reflection of sound waves from a surface.
- To repeat or imitate: followers echoing the cries of their leader; events that echoed a previous incident in history.
- To be repeated by or as if by an echo: The shout echoed off the wall.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to send back the sound of”: a cry echoed by the canyon; a cathedral roof reechoing joyous hymns; caves that reflect the noise of footsteps; cliffs resounding the thunder of the ocean; blasting reverberated by quarry walls.
- noun - a repetition of sound by reflection of sound waves
- verb - to produce an echo
There are 4 letters in ECHO: C E H O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ECHO
To search all scrabble anagrams of ECHO, to go: ECHO?
Rearrange the letters in ECHO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ECHO
What's nearby ECHO
Lookup in Wiki for ECHO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ECHO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ECHO"