Scrabble word: OWE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OWE exist?
Definitions of OWE in dictionaries:
- verb - be obliged to pay or repay
- verb - be indebted to, in an abstract or intellectual sense
- verb - be in debt
- To be indebted to the amount of: He owes me five dollars.
- To have a moral obligation to render or offer: I owe them an apology.
- To be in debt to: We owe the plumber for services rendered.
- To be indebted or obliged for: owed their riches to oil; owes her good health to diet and exercise.
- To bear (a certain feeling) toward a person or persons: You seem to owe your neighbors a grudge.
- To have as a possession; own.
- verb - to be under obligation to pay or repay
There are 3 letters in OWE: E O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OWE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OWE plus a wildcard: OWE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OWE
Images for OWE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.