Scrabble word: OWE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OWE exist?
Definitions of OWE in dictionaries:
- verb - be obliged to pay or repay
- verb - be indebted to, in an abstract or intellectual sense
- verb - be in debt
- To be indebted to the amount of: He owes me five dollars.
- To have a moral obligation to render or offer: I owe them an apology.
- To be in debt to: We owe the plumber for services rendered.
- To be indebted or obliged for: owed their riches to oil; owes her good health to diet and exercise.
- To bear (a certain feeling) toward a person or persons: You seem to owe your neighbors a grudge.
- To have as a possession; own.
- verb - to be under obligation to pay or repay