Scrabble word: WHORL
Is WHORL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHORL in dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a strand or cluster of hair
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- A form that coils or spirals; a curl or swirl: spread the icing in peaks and whorls.
- An arrangement of three or more leaves, petals, or other organs radiating from a single node.
- A single turn or volution of a spiral shell.
- One of the circular ridges or convolutions of a fingerprint.
- An ornamental device, as in stonework or weaving, consisting of stylized vine leaves and tendrils.
- A small flywheel that regulates the speed of a spinning wheel.
- adj - a circular arrangement of similar parts [n -S] : WHORLED
There are 5 letters in WHORL: H L O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHORL
Click to search all anagrams of WHORL plus a wildcard: WHORL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHORL
Images for WHORL
Lookup in Wiki for WHORL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.