Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHORLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHORLS exist?
Definitions of WHORLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a strand or cluster of hair
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- adj - a circular arrangement of similar parts [n -S] : WHORLED
There are 6 letters in WHORLS: H L O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHORLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHORLS plus a wildcard: WHORLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHORLS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHORLS
- Civilization.ca - Treasures Gallery - Salish spindle whorl
- COLLECTIVE TERMS DEALING WITH THE FOUR FLORALwhorls
- ... made images of the individual whorls starting with the smallest ones
- science Hand Facts News about hands
- whorls are sections of hair that grow in a circular pattern often at ...
- Wallpaper abstract fractal whorls wallpapers abstraction - download
- Love Victoria Daily Posts from Canadas Prettiest City
- In my next post on my wifes hair I will share with all of you more ...
- Fig. 1 Jaws of an Early Devonian ischnacanthid from northern Canada ...
- ... Shells - Family Trochiae - shell spiral whorls species and red