Scrabble word: SORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORE exist?
Definitions of SORE in dictionaries:
- noun - an open skin infection
- adj - hurting
- adj - causing misery or pain or distress
- adj - roused to anger
- Painful to the touch; tender.
- Feeling physical pain; hurting: sore all over.
- Causing misery, sorrow, or distress; grievous: in sore need.
- Causing embarrassment or irritation: a sore subject.
- Full of distress; sorrowful.
- Angry; offended.
- An open skin lesion, wound, or ulcer.
- verb - to mutilate the feet of (a horse) so as to force a particular gait
- adj - painfully sensitive to the touch
There are 4 letters in SORE: E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORE plus a wildcard: SORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORE
Images for SORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.