Scrabble word: POSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSER exist?
Definitions of POSER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not
- noun - a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor
- noun - a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem
- One who poses.
- A baffling question or problem.
- adj - to assume a fixed position [v POSED, POSING, POSES] : POSABLE
There are 5 letters in POSER: E O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSER plus a wildcard: POSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSER
Images for POSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.