Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPOSE exist?
Definitions of REPOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- noun - the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- noun - a disposition free from stress or emotion
- verb - put or confide something in a person or thing
- verb - be inherent or innate in
- verb - lie when dead
- verb - lean in a comfortable resting position
- verb - put in a horizontal position
- verb - to put something (eg trust) in something
- The act of resting or the state of being at rest.
- Freedom from worry; peace of mind.
- Calmness; tranquillity.
- To lay (oneself) down.
- To rest or relax (oneself).
- To lie at rest.
- To lie dead: repose in a grave.
- To lie while being supported by something.
- v - to lie at rest
There are 6 letters in REPOSE: E E O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPOSE plus a wildcard: REPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPOSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPOSE
- repose by John Singer Sargent - ArtinthePicture.com
- Angle of repose
- angle of repose
- Angle of repose
- Don Haggerty Figurative Painting Gallery I
- Photo Review
- ... Painting Projects Calico in repose Oil Painting Cat Art Pets Animals
- Sidetracked Charley TW3 - Angle of repose
- As recommissioned in 1965 the red crosses on her hull sides were ...
- Aleksandra Nowaks repose (Lucas)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.