Scrabble word: REPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPOSE exist?
Definitions of REPOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- noun - the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- noun - a disposition free from stress or emotion
- verb - put or confide something in a person or thing
- verb - be inherent or innate in
- verb - lie when dead
- verb - lean in a comfortable resting position
- verb - put in a horizontal position
- verb - to put something (eg trust) in something
- The act of resting or the state of being at rest.
- Freedom from worry; peace of mind.
- Calmness; tranquillity.
- To lay (oneself) down.
- To rest or relax (oneself).
- To lie at rest.
- To lie dead: repose in a grave.
- To lie while being supported by something.
- verb - to lie at rest