Scrabble word: OPENERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPENERS exist?
Definitions of OPENERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the first event in a series
- noun - a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
- noun - a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans)
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 7 letters in OPENERS: E E N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPENERS plus a wildcard: OPENERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPENERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.