Scrabble word: PIONEERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIONEERS exist?
Definitions of PIONEERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
- noun - one the first colonists or settlers in a new territory
- verb - open up an area or prepare a way
- verb - take the lead or initiative in
- verb - open up and explore a new area
- verb - to take part in the beginnings of
There are 8 letters in PIONEERS: E E I N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIONEERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIONEERS plus a wildcard: PIONEERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIONEERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIONEERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.