Scrabble word: PONIES
Is PONIES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PONIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a range horse of the western United States
- noun - an informal term for a racehorse
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- noun - any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
- verb - to prepare lessons with the aid of a literal translation
There are 6 letters in PONIES: E I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PONIES
Click to search all anagrams of PONIES plus a wildcard: PONIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PONIES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PONIES
Lookup in Wiki for PONIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.