Scrabble word: PENSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENSION exist?
Definitions of PENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular payment to a person that is intended to allow them to subsist without working
- verb - grant a pension to
- To grant a pension to.
- To retire or dismiss with a pension: “Some French farmers suggest that the Government pension off the older and less efficient farmers” (E.
- A boarding house or small hotel in Europe: “A pension had somewhat less to offer than a hotel; it was always smaller, and never elegant; it sometimes offered breakfast, and sometimes not” (John Irving).
- Accommodations or the payment for accommodations, especially at a boarding house or small hotel in Europe.
- Room and board.
- verb - to grant a retirement allowance to