Scrabble word: PENSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENSION exist?
Definitions of PENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular payment to a person that is intended to allow them to subsist without working
- verb - grant a pension to
- To grant a pension to.
- To retire or dismiss with a pension: “Some French farmers suggest that the Government pension off the older and less efficient farmers” (E.
- A boarding house or small hotel in Europe: “A pension had somewhat less to offer than a hotel; it was always smaller, and never elegant; it sometimes offered breakfast, and sometimes not” (John Irving).
- Accommodations or the payment for accommodations, especially at a boarding house or small hotel in Europe.
- Room and board.
- verb - to grant a retirement allowance to
There are 7 letters in PENSION: E I N N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENSION plus a wildcard: PENSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENSION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.