Scrabble word: POISE
Is POISE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter
- noun - a state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- noun - great coolness and composure under strain
- verb - be motionless, in suspension
- verb - prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- verb - cause to be balanced or suspended
- verb - hold or carry in equilibrium
- A state of balance or equilibrium; stability.
- Freedom from affectation or embarrassment; composure.
- The bearing or deportment of the head or body; mien.
- A state or condition of hovering or being suspended.
- A centimeter-gram-second unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter.
- verb - to hold in a state of equilibrium
There are 5 letters in POISE: E I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POISE
Click to search all anagrams of POISE plus a wildcard: POISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POISE
Images for POISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.