Scrabble word: POISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POISE exist?
Definitions of POISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter
- noun - a state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- noun - great coolness and composure under strain
- verb - be motionless, in suspension
- verb - prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- verb - cause to be balanced or suspended
- verb - hold or carry in equilibrium
- A state of balance or equilibrium; stability.
- Freedom from affectation or embarrassment; composure.
- The bearing or deportment of the head or body; mien.
- A state or condition of hovering or being suspended.
- A centimeter-gram-second unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter.
- verb - to hold in a state of equilibrium