Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POISE exist?
Definitions of POISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter
- noun - a state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- noun - great coolness and composure under strain
- verb - be motionless, in suspension
- verb - prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- verb - cause to be balanced or suspended
- verb - hold or carry in equilibrium
- A state of balance or equilibrium; stability.
- Freedom from affectation or embarrassment; composure.
- The bearing or deportment of the head or body; mien.
- A state or condition of hovering or being suspended.
- A centimeter-gram-second unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter.
- v - to hold in a state of equilibrium
There are 5 letters in POISE: E I O P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POISE plus a wildcard: POISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POISE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POISE
- poise Products Australia
- Vanidades Nuevos productos femeninos de poise
- Free poise Pads Sample
- Toalla poise Don Bodega
- poise Pauelos Hmedos Refrescantes
- poise tiene un producto para los principales sntomas Molestias ...
- poise Descubre poise
- poised For Action The Sequel
- Rusa Estudio - poise
- Buy poise Pantiliners Very Light & More drugstore.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.