Scrabble word: IMPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOSE exist?
Definitions of IMPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - compel to behave in a certain way
- verb - impose something unpleasant
- verb - impose and collect
- To establish or apply as compulsory; levy: impose a tax.
- To obtrude or force (oneself, for example) on another or others.
- To take unfair advantage: You are always imposing on their generosity.
- verb - to establish as compulsory
There are 6 letters in IMPOSE: E I M O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPOSE plus a wildcard: IMPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPOSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.