Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPISOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPISOME exist?
Definitions of EPISOME in dictionaries:
- noun - DNA that is not incorporated into the genome but is replicated together with the genome (especially in bacterial cells)
- A genetic particle of certain cells, especially bacterial cells, that can exist either autonomously in the cytoplasm or as part of a chromosome.
- adj - a genetic determinant [n -S] : EPISOMAL
There are 7 letters in EPISOME: E E I M O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPISOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPISOME plus a wildcard: EPISOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPISOME
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPISOME
- Plasmid - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FilePlasmid episome.png - Wikimedia Commons
- Plasmid episome.png
- FichierPlasmid episome.svg - Wikipdia
- Lets summarize the three examples of conjugation weve seen and ...
- Addgene - pT13-11 episome Plasmid Maps
- Note that partially diploid bacteria can be used to study the ...
- Dr. Rafael J. Yez (or Yez-Muoz) - Research - Royal Holloway ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.