Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPISOMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPISOMES exist?
Definitions of EPISOMES in dictionaries:
- noun - DNA that is not incorporated into the genome but is replicated together with the genome (especially in bacterial cells)
- adj - a genetic determinant [n -S] : EPISOMAL
There are 8 letters in EPISOMES: E E I M O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPISOMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPISOMES plus a wildcard: EPISOMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPISOMES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPISOMES
- episomes - Dna Chromosome Genetic and Host - JRank Articles
- ... media i episomes and hfr the f plasmid can recombine itself into the
- Replicating minicircles Generation of nonviral episomes for the ...
- HPV Genome Episome
- Figure 2 Schematic drawing of a plasmid with antibiotic resistances ...
- modifier pisomes
- NUP214ABL1 fusion gene on amplified episomes
- Figure 2 Large Artificial Circular episomes for Animal Transgenesis
- HIV episomes provide a new tool to detect ongoing HIV replication ...
- View in workspace Download full-size image Download high-quality image ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.