Scrabble word: POISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does POISES exist?
Definitions of POISES in dictionaries:
- noun - a cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter
- noun - a state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- noun - great coolness and composure under strain
- verb - be motionless, in suspension
- verb - prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- verb - cause to be balanced or suspended
- verb - hold or carry in equilibrium
- verb - to hold in a state of equilibrium
There are 6 letters in POISES: E I O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POISES plus a wildcard: POISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POISES
Images for POISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.