Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPOSE exist?
Definitions of DISPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - give, sell, or transfer to another
- verb - throw or cast away
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- verb - place or put in a particular order
- verb - make fit or prepared
- To place or set in a particular order; arrange.
- To put (business affairs, for example) into correct, definitive, or conclusive form.
- To settle or decide a matter.
- Disposition; demeanor.
- To attend to; settle: disposed of the problem quickly.
- To transfer or part with, as by giving or selling.
- To get rid of; throw out.
- To kill or destroy: a despot who disposed of all his enemies, real or imagined.
- v - to put in place
There are 7 letters in DISPOSE: D E I O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPOSE plus a wildcard: DISPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPOSE
- Home Programs & Projects Clean Regattas Running a Clean Regatta ...
- ... or medications you no longer use How should you dispose of them
- ... Safely Store and dispose of Flammable Rags - How to Store and dispose
- Friday April 26 Safely dispose of Unwanted Medication
- ... dispose Of Property Notice Of Intent To Forfeit And dispose Of
- LEDA ENGINEERING
- ... Roseville California - Businesses - dispose of Fats Oils & Grease
- epinal-dispose-d-un-nouvel-outil-de-huit-millions-d-euros-photo-lbp ...
- Mandaue bombs Why is it taking so long to dispose Cebu Daily News
- Equipe de France - Gourcuff ne dispose pas dun traitement de faveur ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.