Scrabble word: DISPOSE
Is DISPOSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - give, sell, or transfer to another
- verb - throw or cast away
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- verb - place or put in a particular order
- verb - make fit or prepared
- To place or set in a particular order; arrange.
- To put (business affairs, for example) into correct, definitive, or conclusive form.
- To settle or decide a matter.
- Disposition; demeanor.
- To attend to; settle: disposed of the problem quickly.
- To transfer or part with, as by giving or selling.
- To get rid of; throw out.
- To kill or destroy: a despot who disposed of all his enemies, real or imagined.
- verb - to put in place
There are 7 letters in DISPOSE: D E I O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPOSE
Click to search all anagrams of DISPOSE plus a wildcard: DISPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.