Scrabble word: DISPOSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPOSED exist?
Definitions of DISPOSED in dictionaries:
- verb - give, sell, or transfer to another
- verb - throw or cast away
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- verb - place or put in a particular order
- verb - make fit or prepared
- adj - having made preparations
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- verb - to put in place
There are 8 letters in DISPOSED: D D E I O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPOSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPOSED plus a wildcard: DISPOSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPOSED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPOSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.