Scrabble word: DIODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIODE exist?
Definitions of DIODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thermionic tube having two electrodes
- noun - a semiconductor that consists of a p-n junction
- An electronic device that restricts current flow chiefly to one direction.
- An electron tube having a cathode and an anode.
- A two-terminal semiconductor device used chiefly as a rectifier.
- noun - a type of electron tube
There are 5 letters in DIODE: D D E I O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIODE plus a wildcard: DIODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIODE
Images for DIODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.