Scrabble word: BODIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BODIED exist?
Definitions of BODIED in dictionaries:
- noun - the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- noun - a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- noun - a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
- noun - an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - a collection of particulars considered as a system
- noun - the property of holding together and retaining its shape
- noun - the central message of a communication
- noun - the main mass of a thing
- noun - a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- noun - the external structure of a vehicle
- adj - having a body or a body of a specified kind
- adj - possessing or existing in bodily form
- Having a body, especially of a specified kind.
- verb - to give form to
There are 6 letters in BODIED: B D D E I O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BODIED plus a wildcard: BODIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BODIED
Images for BODIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.