Scrabble word: DID
In which Scrabble dictionary does DID exist?
Definitions of DID in dictionaries:
- noun - an uproarious party
- noun - the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- noun - doctor's degree in osteopathy
- noun - the first tone of the diatonic musical scale
- verb - to begin and carry through to completion
There are 3 letters in DID: D D I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DID plus a wildcard: DID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DID
Images for DID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.