Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIED exist?
Definitions of DIED in dictionaries:
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - suffer or face the pain of death
- verb - be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - feel indifferent towards
- verb - languish as with love or desire
- verb - cut or shape with a die
- verb - to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - disappear or come to an end
- verb - suffer spiritual death
- verb - to cut with a die (a device for shaping material)
- verb - to cease living
There are 4 letters in DIED: D D E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIED plus a wildcard: DIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIED
Images for DIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.