Scrabble word: VOIDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOIDED exist?
Definitions of VOIDED in dictionaries:
- verb - declare invalid
- verb - clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- Having the central area cut out or left vacant, leaving a narrow border or an outline: a voided lozenge.
- adj - to make void (of no legal force or effect) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VOIDABLE
There are 6 letters in VOIDED: D D E I O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOIDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOIDED plus a wildcard: VOIDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOIDED
Images for VOIDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.