Scrabble word: VOIDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOIDED exist?
Definitions of VOIDED in dictionaries:
- verb - declare invalid
- verb - clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- Having the central area cut out or left vacant, leaving a narrow border or an outline: a voided lozenge.
- adj - to make void (of no legal force or effect) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VOIDABLE