Scrabble word: DOSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOSES exist?
Definitions of DOSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
- noun - the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
- noun - a communicable infection transmitted by sexual intercourse or genital contact
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- verb - treat with an agent
- verb - administer a drug to
- verb - to give a specified quantity of medicine to
There are 5 letters in DOSES: D E O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOSES plus a wildcard: DOSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOSES
Images for DOSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.