Scrabble word: POSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSED exist?
Definitions of POSED in dictionaries:
- verb - introduce
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - pretend to be someone you are not
- verb - behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj - arranged for pictorial purposes
- adj - to assume a fixed position [v POSED, POSING, POSES] : POSABLE
There are 5 letters in POSED: D E O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSED plus a wildcard: POSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSED
Images for POSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.