Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DESPOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESPOT exist?
Definitions of DESPOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a cruel and oppressive dictator
- A ruler with absolute power.
- A person who wields power oppressively; a tyrant.
- A Byzantine emperor or prince.
- An Eastern Orthodox bishop or patriarch.
- n - an absolute ruler
There are 6 letters in DESPOT: D E O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESPOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESPOT plus a wildcard: DESPOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESPOT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESPOT
- The Enlightened despot
- Hair Perm Pics
- Torsten Flink
- Kuzgun Acarn ansna... Cadde 34 Milliyet nternet ...
- Alecsandri Vasile - despot Voda
- despot Marko Croatia
- Con il Natale alle porte tutti noi ci prepariamo ad addobbare la ...
- Spisateljica objanjava kako je knjiga nastajala slova se spajala ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.