Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPOTTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOTTED exist?
Definitions of SPOTTED in dictionaries:
- noun - a point located with respect to surface features of some region
- noun - a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- noun - an outstanding characteristic
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - a small contrasting part of something
- noun - a section of an entertainment that is assigned to a specific performer or performance
- noun - a business establishment for entertainment
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - a slight attack of illness
- noun - a small piece or quantity of something
- noun - a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- noun - a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area
- noun - a playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- adj - having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture)
- Marked or stained with or as if with spots: a spotted fabric; our spotted honor.
- verb - to mark with spots (small, roundish discolorations)
There are 7 letters in SPOTTED: D E O P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOTTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOTTED plus a wildcard: SPOTTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOTTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPOTTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.