Scrabble word: POTTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTTED exist?
Definitions of POTTED in dictionaries:
- noun - metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the quantity contained in a pot
- noun - a container in which plants are cultivated
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun - slang for a paunch
- noun - a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal
- noun - street names for marijuana
- adj - of plants
- adj - preserved in a pot or can or jar
- adj - (British informal) summarized or abridged
- Placed in a pot.
- Grown in a pot: many potted plants in the study.
- Preserved in a pot, can, or jar.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Under the influence of a hallucinogenic drug.
- verb - to put in a pot (a round, fairly deep container)
There are 6 letters in POTTED: D E O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTTED plus a wildcard: POTTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTTED
Images for POTTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.