Scrabble word: DEPOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPOT exist?
Definitions of DEPOT in dictionaries:
- noun - station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
- noun - a depository for goods
- A railroad or bus station.
- A warehouse or storehouse.
- A storage installation for military equipment and supplies.
- A station for assembling military recruits and forwarding them to active units.
- noun - a railroad or bus station
There are 5 letters in DEPOT: D E O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPOT plus a wildcard: DEPOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPOT
Images for DEPOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.